TV stars in awe of ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion!

Baahubali is a film like none other. While the first installment of the film made history with its storytelling, visual effects and the cliff-hanger about why Katappa killed Baahubali, the second one is no less. Here's asking TV stars, what they feel about watching it and is the hype justified? Read on...

Mrunal Jain - I loved Bahubali. I liked the emotional content which appealed to my heart. I especially related to the mother-son bond. It nailed my emotions!

Rishina Kandhari - I haven't seen yet, but I want to watch the movie to find out Katappa Ne Bahubali Ko Kyu Mara!

Amal Sehrawat - The film stands up to its name in terms of its scale and its wonderful graphics. It's rare to see the first part be better and bigger than the previuos part. But I got totally lost in the visual effects and enjoyed the film thoroughly.

Ankit Gera - I have seen the first part and I am just waiting to get some time off from work to see the second one. I am really excited, and the craze around the film is justified. It's a hundred crore film and talk of the nation, and I know that when I watch it, I'm in for a treat!

Divayajyotee Sharma - I have seen Bahubali 1, four to five times and I totally loved it. I'm dying to see the second part. Maybe this week I will watch it. It's an epic movie made with so much of passion, and word of mouth is mindblowing. I can't wait!

Shardul Pandit - I haven't seen it yet. I want to see it, as I love fantasy and extravaganza, and I'm so proud of this film which surpassed international standards. The first one I have seen five times, and I can say, that for a movie lover, Bahubali 2 is the ultimate experience and it's at par with Hollywood. I am planning to watch it tomorrow with my parents as it's their anniversary. The last one also I saw with them while they were here.

Ankit Bathla - I loved the film. I saw it in Indonesia with my industry friends. The larger than life film touched all the emotional chords. The graphics and visual effects were amazing. I'm sure the second one is as spectacular and I can't wait to watch it.


Dalljiet Kaur - I have not seen Bahubali 2 yet and maybe I'll not see it in the near future as there is way too much rush in theatres these days. I'll see it for the visual treat only. I didn't like Bahubali the first to a crazy level as much as the hype is going on.But the visual effects definitely are worth the applaud as its the next step for our Indian cinema and every effort should be appreciated.

Sara Arfeen Khan - I loved the film but the first half was too stretched. Everyone justified their character. I loved the chemistry between Prabhas and Anushka Shetty. And with the amazing visual effects, you can easily compare it to any Hollywood epic film.

Pooja  Banerjee - I haven't seen Baahubali 2 as I did not get time from my shoot. Since its release I have been shooting back to back! But I have seen the promos more than 10 times and loved them!  I also love the dedication which the crew and the actors have shown for the movie. It's definitely a magnum opus for Indian cinema.

Ssharad Malhotraa - I am still hungover by this unbelievable, unimaginable and unfathomable piece of Cinema and art. This is our very own version of the Hollywood epic Avatar and India's answer to all the Hollywood films that we've grown up watching! I couldn't hold myself from clapping and whistling in the theatre, and in a flash, it took me back to my warrior days when I played the protagonist in Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap! I could totally relate to the film.

Shashank Vyas - I saw the movie with my friend and it is superb! Finally, we have a film which can give competition to Hollywood movies. It's a larger than life experience, watching Baahubali 2. I salute the director's vision. Each frame is just like a beautiful painting and the performances are rocking. This role is meant only for Prabhas and he nailed it.

Laksh - I am working on a larger than life show Porus, and due to hectic workshops I've been doing it, I didn't get the time to watch the film. But the craze for it is justified as the film is made on a very good canvas. My friends who have seen the films are raving about it and I'm totally looking forward to watching the film.


Comments

Popular Posts