Actress Pooja Banerjee Is Back In Action Post Marriage

Actress Pooja Banerjee, who got married this year to swimmer Sandeep Sejwal, is back in action. She will be seen in Ekta Kapoor's popular show Chandra Nandini. Speaking more on her new role Pooja says, "I have always been keen on playing a negative role in my career. When this offer came up, I was having two more offers but I selected this one because it had a lot of potential. This is the first time I am playing a grey shade." Pooja's better half Sandeep Sejwal who is a national swimmer also played a key role in Pooja's choice. She says," Sandeep always knew that I can pull off a negative character better than a positive one. I have personally played various kinds of shades from a sweet girl to a tom boy, so an antagonist's role was the next step for me."

Talking about her look in the show, Pooja says, “I think the look of my role is the most elaborate one I have ever had on screen. I almost take 1.5 hours to get ready. For the first time I am wearing grey lenses, and there is jewellery! Let us also not forget the temporary tattoos which I have to get ready with everyday." So how will you define your role? "She is hot, she is evil and also there is a certain mystery attached to it which the audience will come to know in due course." Pooja is also working for the first time with Balaji Telefilms, she was last seen in Naagarjuna.

Comments

Popular Posts