TV actors talk about what they intend to buy on Akshaya Tritiya!

Akshaya Tritiya is considered as an auspicious day. TV actors talk about what they intend to buy!
Rashami Desai: The day is considered auspicious for starting new ventures. The legend is that any venture initiated on the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya. My mom Rasila Desai has been particular about celebrating it. I have seen her doing pooja, wearing new clothes and of course buying gold. The same tradition is followed since years. Gold is always on my wish list as it has high resale value. I like to shop on festival occasions as there are good offers on these festival days.
Vivian Dsena: My Nani and Mom go to temple on Akshaya Tritiya and buy gold. Similarly, I also buy gold.  Festive times are usually good and auspicious to buy things. I still remember vividly that I had bought a watch seven years ago for myself on Akshaya Tritiya with my own earnings.
Arjun Bijlani: This Akshaya Tritiya, I will be buying gold for my wife and my mother.  Akshaya Tritiya is considered quite an auspicious occasion and I have seen a lot of people buying new things on this day.
Divayajyotee Sharma: We women love jewelry and it’s also an investment for us. An auspicious mahurat of Akshaya Tritiya, when Goddess Laxmi is bestowing her love and blessings on us, gives us the perfect excuse for indulging in some gold jewelry. This year, however, I’m shooting till late, but I do plan to take time out and pamper myself to some gold jewelry. Last year, on the spur of the moment I got my nose pierced on Akshaya Tritiya itself.
Jyotsna Chandola: Akshaya Tritiya is very important for me and Nits (my husband) we got married on 21 April 2015 and that was Akshaya Tritiya. And I believe yes we can buy new things butt one must donate on that day that's what I believe in Vedas it's like one must donate on the day of Akshaya Tritiya. Normally it's an auspicious to donate grains, clothes to the needy.
Manish Wadhwa: Buying gold is the most common thing people do on Akshaye Tritiya. As buying the metal adds to the asset value as well as offers best investment returns. As ‘Akshaye’ means ‘never diminishing’ buying gold on the day ensures eternal wealth. I have been buying gold coin since 10 years on Akshaya Tritiya. My wife Priyanka always buy a utensil as to buy Utensils is considered auspicious
Ankit Gera: I have recently bought a new house and I would be doing little puja at home on Akshaya Tritiya and would be buying gold coins. Gold is considered very lucky and I am from Delhi where gold is considered best for investment.

Amal Sehrawat: Akshaya Tritiya is an auspicious day for my family. We seek blessings from Goddess Laxmiji for everyone’s well-being and prosperity. I bought gold bangles of my own choice for my mom on the auspicious day called Akshaya Tritiya. It’s an auspicious time, and one should utilize it in the right way.

Comments

Popular Posts