I have a huge crush on Salman Khan since childhood- Harshali Zine

Which was your last show?
My last show was on Doordarshan called Pammi Beauty Parlour produced by key light production. I played a home breaker in it. I thoroughly enjoyed playing a negative role, opposite Manoj Malhotra and his wife's role was played by Melissa Pais. Thankfully I did not have to wear saree and heavy jewellery in it. Naina, my character was a career woman who worked in a corporate firm, wore western formals, who reunites with her ex-flame and then tries to break his current family consisting of him, his wife and his son.

What kind of roles are you looking for?
Any actor would like to do a lead role. After doing so many regional films in lead role, I want to feature in a leading role on TV too. I hope and wish someday soon I get this opportunity. If not lead, I would love to do negative roles.

You are looking very glamourous. Comment.
 I get that comment a lot, that I look very glamorous and that my features are very sharp and hence I mostly get negative roles in serials. No qualms, I thoroughly enjoy playing negative roles.


What do you think is necessary to become a TV actress?
Apart from being presentable, being spontaneous is very important to be a TV actor as we have deadlines to meet, episode bank to make as these days TV shows are being aired 7 days a week, hence there is more work to do in very less time, hence there is no time for retakes. A presence of mind and learning dialogues on time is most important.


What kind of reality shows do you want to do? Will you do Bigg Boss if offered?

Dance related shows like Jhalak Dikhla Ja, in fact, my first TV stint was in Boogie Woogie, when I was still studying in school. I was merely in 6th STD.  I am a trained classical dancer and I have been performing since age 3 in school and college cultural shows. I am also a trained classical singer, so I would definitely want to be part of singing reality shows. If not an actor, I would have definitely been a singer. I have done playback in my Marathi film too while I was studying in Dubai. I was part of singing reality shows called Antakshari and Sa re Ga ma on zee TV. Bigg Boss is a big yes. I can't wait to share the stage with Salman Khan. I have a huge crush on him since childhood.

Comments

Popular Posts