Missing A Friend...

Each and every single soul descended on this beautiful planate called earth is strikingly different from rest of the others yet, as a human race, so much similar. This unique amalgamation of distinction and similitude is what makes a human being an individual. Whenever I think of you, an inspiringly jovial face drifts closer across my eyes. One thing that accentuates you from the crowd is your flamboyance and your effervescent nature. It is true we bump into scores of people every day in this interesting and amazingly surprising journey of life, but a very few of them leave an indelible impression on our mind as well as our heart. You were one of them. You are one of those names that have etched permanently in my consciousness. 
If I am here to describe you in one particular sentence I would say, “You are a source of positivism.” Throughout one year of our togetherness I did not find you giving off even an iota of negative vibes. Working with Vedas Infoline, we had our own shares of pleasures and pains. But all is well if the end is well! Ample of relaxation sets in to see you leaving the organization on a positive note.
The last few lines for you! And believe it or not, while writing down them I am experiencing sporadic moisture in my eyes. Never change yourself for others; let them change according to your wish. Life in years to come will unfold in front of you several daunting challenges to test your patience and resilience and I am quite hopeful you will always come out as a winner with flying colors. Life is always beautiful. No matter how many challenges it throws upon us it is the most wonderful gift the Almighty God has bestows upon us. So enjoys it to the fullest and make your parents and sweet didi proud!
Amazement mixed with unfathomable ecstasy is what I feel when I contemplate how a whole year passed! No doubt Social Networks and other similar means of modern communication will bridge the gap that exists between us. But can these advancements compensate for those long hours of endless gossiping we used to do interpersonally, giving no damn to the world around us? Perhaps no!
Have a great life ahead!


Comments

  1. Wonderful Article! Keep posting some more. Your articles make an interesting read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, Sumit! Will post my next article soon. Thanks for the appreciation.

      Delete
  2. nice para.every one have some more wishes. go ahead.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an incredibly wonderful article. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Millions of thanks, Sachin for your valuable appreciation. I promise to keep you update with my upcoming blogs.:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts